Thursday, December 18, 2008

BYU and Utah rivalry...

Ok I want to talk about the BYU-Utah rivalry! It is one of the BIGGEST rivalry's EVER! The rivalry is amazing! It has SOOO much History and Passion! Just think of how close some of the games have been! I mean crazy close and CRAZY good games! I just had to talk about this because BYU is one of the only things I think about! I will keep you updated on BYU basketball!
They are 10-0! The Utes are like 5-4 or something. They are both having good years! Go Cougs!

4 comments:

Summer said...

It's funny, they live so close ya'd think theyd be freinds. By the way, finals are 2-hour tests I take for every class at the end of each semester.

AustinCougar said...

Ya you would think they are friends but they almost hate each other. Oh and I hope you did great in the finals! Sounds like a BIG deal!

Ashly said...

I dont hate BYU fans just dis like them at games!!!!! GO UTES!!!!!!

AustinCougar said...

I like to do that to other team players also! Will you EVER update your blog? EVER?