Friday, November 28, 2008

BYU Basketball!!

I am SOOOO exited for BYU basketball! They have a great team at the moment! BYU in b-ball
is undefeated! They are 5-0 at the moment! They are doing really good! I really hope they can keep this up and have one of BYU Basketball's greatest records ever! I can not wait till they played and beat Utah! Utah won in football but, they REALLY stink at basketball! BYU I think will be a 6-8 seed in the NCAA tournament! Utah won't even be close!


How good do you think the cougs will be? Utah? I hope they both do good, but this year is Utah's rebuilding year so I think they will be better in 1 or 2 years they will be a little bit better!


GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!! BYU! BYU! BYU!

2 comments:

Holly or James said...

it's hard for me to get excited about BYU basketball

AustinCougar said...

What?!?! They 6-0! You are CRAZY if you are a BYU fan and are not exited for BYU basketball! Dude they are going to have a great year! I mean 6-0! And this year they will beat UNLV!

GO COUGARS! BYU!