Saturday, November 15, 2008

What's your fave city(and state(s)?

What's your fave city? My top 5 fave city's are mine are... 5. Salt Lake City 4. Nassau, Bahamas
3. Houston,Texas 2. Austin,Texas 1. Albuquerque,New Mexico... Those are my top five big city's...
Normal and small are... 5. Logan, Utah 4. Paradise Island, Bahamas 3. Draper,Utah 2. Katy, Texas
(my home city) and 1. Provo, Utah!!!! That is were BYU plays!! Salt Lake is were the Utes play.


And these are my fave states are Utah and Texas! What is yours?

4 comments:

Emily said...

ummm...I really like New Mexico, but I don't really have a favorite city or state.

Ashly said...

my favorite states are Ohau,Hawaii, Las Vegas,Nevada, Frezno,California and Draper,Utah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summer said...

My favorite state is Florida. Unlike most people, I LOVE the humidity. I also like Utah and I've always wanted to go to North or South Carolina- I think I would like them.

AustinCougar said...

Awesome... The Bahamas is ALOT like
Florida than!!!