Monday, November 17, 2008

BYU vs Utah!!!




I think this is the game you have all been waiting for!!! BYU vs Utah!!! This game will fight till
the end!!! The Utah Utes is a 5 point favorite around the nation! In the state of Utah they are only 3 point favorites. This game could chose who is going to be the BCS buster!!! The winner could go to the Sugar Bowl Orange Bowl or Fiesta Bowls!!!! This game is for bragging rights in the State of Utah!!!! The whole nation will be watching this!!! Utah is ranked number 7 in the nation!
BYU is number 14!!!! Utah's record is 11-0 and BYU is 10-1!!! So this is the keys to the game and the PREDICTION!!

So the keys for Utah are...

QB Brain Johnson needs to have a good game!! He needs at least 150-300 yards to beat a team with a great defense in the BYU team! Darrell Mack and Matt Asiata both have to have great
games to win! There offensive Line will play a HUGE role if Utah wants to show that they are the best in Utah... Preston Godfery and Freddie brown need to have a good game reciveing game!!!!

For Utah on Defense... There national top 5 Defensive line need to get lots of presure on Max Hall. And they need to stop Harvey Unga in the Running game to... And also watch Fui Valkapuna!!! Then guard Austin Collie, Michael Reed, Dennis Pitta, Andrew Geogore, Harvey Unga, and Fui Valkapuna!!! The Utes have a great D but they are up for a task...
There D will have a ok game!!


So the keys for the cougs are...

QB Max Hall needs to have a Heisman like game like he has this year so far..... Harvey Unga needs a 100 yard game if BYU wants to stay in it!!! Austin Collie needs to have a good game!!!
BYU's offensive line needs to play like they usually... There offensive line is VERY good!! And
there back-up receivers like Luke Ashworth need to have a few catches also.

For the cougs on Defense. There Defensive Line needs to get some pressure on the QB Brain
Johnson. And when Corbin Louks is in at QB watch the pass also!! They need to guard the short
pass from 5-15 cause that's how the Utes can kill you!! And they need to stop the running game!!! Jan Jorganson needs to get to the QB!!! Byu should have a good defensive game...


This is the prediction!! So I think Max Hall of BYU will win it in the 4th Quarter... Because in the
expirience will win in the end!


27-24 BYU on top!!! Thiis game will be the game of a lifetime!!!

13 comments:

Emily said...

ahhhh! i feel so stressed out about this game. i want byu to win SO bad but i'm not as hopeful as you are.

Summer said...

uh how did I miss it!!! when was it and who won? And ya, I agree with Em. But who knows.

Holly or James said...

this is for all the marbles. lets roll the dice and see who comes out on top. the early bird may get the worm in this game.
Go cougars!
-gym

ellen said...

I sure hope you're right or I'll be in a BAD mood on Saturday night

Anonymous said...

I normally don't care a whole lot about BYU football, but your blog has given me a reason to care now.

And "Go Utes!" sounds dumb anyway.

AustinCougar said...

This is NOT to James Larson...
Jimm... Who are you and how did you get my blog?

Ashly said...

I agree with jimmy who ever he is!!! GO UTES!!!!!

AustinCougar said...

HA HA HA!!! This jimmy person likes BYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know your granparents from when they lived in NM. You have a great family. And I linked to your blog from Emily's blog.

BTW--I'm going to be really impressed with you if you ace all your BYU game predictions. When you get older I might email me for advice on stocks.

Peg said...

Go CU!

AustinCougar said...

Awesome... I am 11 years old!(Jimmy) and I REALLY hope I get that game right... I am on a 17 game win streak for predicting! Thats cool you lived in NM. I hope
you will now like the cougs!!! By
the way the words" Go Utes" sounds dumb!!!

Go Cougars!

AustinCougar said...

Jimmy... I have an email... It is
AustinLarson39@yahoo.com

Emily said...

CU? what's CU peggy?