Friday, November 21, 2008

BYU!

BYU! I am way to pumped up for this game! BYU vs Utah is going to be the best game ever! It is
all over ESPN(the game)! I am also going try to send my stuff and predictions, and previews of games to ESPN!!! I want to be an anylist of I do I pro sport I want to do it after I retire and if I don't.... I will just be an ESPN anylast!!! I almost got to start working for the FOX sports on the news(for Fox)!

The BYU-Utah game I think will be on of the beat in the history of the state of Utah!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

poor max hall. everybody else did so well but his turnovers ruined it. i feel so bad for him.

Summer said...

What was that about fox?

AustinCougar said...

I know. I feel so bad for him. I hope he does really good next year for his sake! In football I have thrown a game losing pick, but he must feel horrible.

That fox thing is a news station!